For personal reasons, Amazon users can decide to delete a credit card from their account. However, without the right information, this could be very difficult. To break it down for anyone thinking along that line, adhere to these instructions:
- Search for amazon.com in a browser on your Mac or Personal Computer and get yourself logged into your account if required.
- Hover the cursor over “Account and Lists” and tap “Your Account.”
- Choose “Payment Options” under “Ordering and shopping preferences.”
- Under “Your credit and debit cards” tap the down arrow to the right of the card you wish to get rid of.
- Tap “Remove.”
- Tap “Confirm remove” in the pop-up to delete the card from your Amazon account.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel