Be very careful before crossing the border of a country you know about, it could be a dangerous mission. Some borders all over the world are venues for terrorist activities, crime, political instability e.t.c, and no one wants to be caught in the middle of that. See the Most dangerous borders across the globe:
1. Iraq/Iran: This is the most dangerous border in the world and it involves these 2 countries. To be precise, the danger is from the Shatt-al-Arab river to the Turkish border. It all started in 1980 when Iraq accused Iran of illegally occupying Iraqi territory and proceeded to launch missiles. Both nations tried to embrace peace when they signed a UN peace resolution 8 years later but so many people had lost their lives already, and the fighting is yet to stop.
2. Pakistan/Afghanistan: The border is named the Durand Line and stretches for 1,510 miles. It all started in 2003 when military forces of both countries were involved in armed conflict and Pakistan reacted by constructing fence lines to prevent Taliban militants from crossing. This led to just anyone carrying arms which resulted in so many deaths. Just recently, a major highway connecting both nations was closed down because of a disagreement over a Pakistani-constructed gate.
3. China/North Korea: China and North Korea are split by 2 rivers and the Paektu mountains. The border has below-par security and it led to North Koreans fleeing to China. Reports have it that North Korean soldiers even crossed the border to steal food and cash. 4 years ago, China had to deploy around 2,000 troops to the border after rumors that Pyongyang is planning nuclear testing began to circulate. In the past 10 years, however, the 2 nations have started constructing fences and walls.
4. Colombia/Ecuador: Severally, the Colombian government has sent military troops into Ecuadorian territory to battle the group named Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia. The deadly group has masterminded the death of more than 200,000 people in the last 59 years. This has created tension between both nations.
5. Niger/Chad: Boko Haram, one of the most dangerous terrorist group in the world is seen along the Niger-Chad border. The border town located on the Niger side, Bosso, has been attacked severally and it might continue for a while. The violence has sent over 17,000 people fleeing. Both countries have had joint army operations since the start of 2015.