WhatsApp stickers have become part of our everyday chats. Though there are a variety of stickers available on the instant messaging app, I know you’ll always wish to add more stickers to make your conversations enjoyable.
While there are a limited number of WhatsApp Sticker packs available for users on both Android and IOS operating systems, you can also create your own WhatsApp stickers, customising them to your look and feel.
Advanced developers have made available richer sticker apps using the set of APIs and interfaces that WhatsApp supports, and there are also some websites that offer similar services on how to create Whatsapp stickers.
Before we proceed, it’s important to know that the best way to create custom sticker packs is mentioned on the WhatsApp website. There are sample apps provided by WhatsApp where you can make some basic changes and submit them to the App Store or Google Play, making these your own sticker creating apps for WhatsApp.
However, this is not a practical option for most people, so I went through all the steps via the easy method and have listed them below for anyone who would like to learn how to create a Whatsapp sticker.
READ ALSO: 4 Easy steps to create rooms on WhatsApp with Android, iPhone or Desktop.
Table of Contents
How To Create Whatsapp Stickers On Android
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the ‘Sticker Maker’ app.
- Pick a catchy name for your sticker pack to get started.
- Enter the sticker pack’s name and author. This is just for descriptive purposes, and your customised stickers won’t be accessible to other WhatsApp users.
- Tap on the new list option and a page will open with an empty sticker tray.
- First, add the stickers pack’s icon and then tap on the next tray to add a new customised sticker.
- Tap on the empty tray to add a new sticker, and you will be asked to either take a new photo or import one from your gallery.
- After you select the photo, it will be uploaded to an image editor.
- Crop the image with your fingertip, based on what you need from that picture for a new sticker.
- Now, save the image and repeat these steps to add more custom stickers to the pack.
- Once you are finished with adding stickers to the pack, tap on the Publish Sticker Pack option.
- You will be asked to add these stickers to your WhatsApp app, accept and head to the WhatsApp app to enjoy these new custom stickers.
How To Create WhatsApp Stickers On iPhone
- Download the Bazaart app on iPhone.
- Open the app and tap either Start New or Open Photo.
- Now you can use the app’s tools to create your sticker. You can easily cut it into shapes, add dialogue boxes, and much more via Bazaart’s on-screen tools.
- Once you are done, tap the Share icon and tap WhatsApp.
- The app will ask you to add your name in case you want to take credit for the sticker pack. Then, on the next screen, tap Add to WhatsApp.
- This will add your sticker to WhatsApp. Tap the sticker icon, which in the form where you type messages. Your stickers will show up here.
- Bazaart lets you easily update your sticker pack as well. Just repeat steps 2 to 4 above, and you will see a new screen asking you whether you want to update or delete your sticker pack. Tap Update to add more stickers to your pack.
Don’t forget to share this tutorial with your friends.
For stories of this sort and more, do well to log on to www.jbklutse.com or visit us on Facebook. To report a typo, email the editor: firstname.lastname@example.org.