You don’t always need to either buy a new phone or send it to a repairer who will take money from you just for a little problem you have with your phone. There are very simple methods you can use to prevent you from spending so much money on your device.
So if your Android phone is not charging, chances are that your charging port is dirty. It therefore needs some cleanup. But how do you do that? Well, one of the simplest ways is to use compressed air to clean your android phone‘s charging port.
Do that by following the steps below:
- Pick up a can of compressed air from any hardware store
- Blow some of the air out in the space around you. This will clear out any condensed particles around its nozzle. Condensation is water and you don’t want water settling in your charging port.
- Direct the small tube to the charging port and start blowing bursts of compressed air into it.
- Do it at different angles to ensure that the all the lint is set free.
- After 5-6 bursts, try charging your phone again.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
Please share on Facebook or Twitter. It helps more people see it.
For those reading our articles from 3rd party platforms continue reading on JBKlutse.com.