DStv is a paid subscription and as time goes on, you will have to renew it. But how do you keep track of your subscription every now and then in the midst of your busy schedules?
Now that the World Cup is just around the corner, you will have to check DStv subscription expiry date in order not to be shocked later; there are simple ways of doing that.
It is very important that you always know when your DStv subscription is set to expire and your account balance. The knowledge of this will help you to plan ahead, recharge on time, and avoid being disconnected but before we dive into how to check DStv subscription expiry date, let’s look at the packages.
Like our videos and please subscribe to our YouTube channel
DStv Premium GHS330
DStv Premium combines the best entertainment from around the globe with groundbreaking technology to provide a truly premium viewing experience. DStv Premium prides itself on offering the vastest assortment of on-screen excitement in Africa. With more than 100 world-class TV slots and 30 CD-quality sound stations on the menu you’ll have all the live sports scope, most recent news, top documentaries, relentless motion pictures series children’s programming.
DStv Compact Plus GHS195
DStv Compact Plus perfectly combines great entertainment and great value
DStv Compact GHS125
DStv Compact gives you access to a wide variety of programmes and hours
DStv Family GHS65
DStv Family offers a range of entertainment at an affordable monthly subscription. Designed with the whole family in mind DStv Family offers a selection of channels including Universal channel Sony Max Africa Magic Movies and more. Perfect for some family bonding time at home.
DStv Access GHS35
DStv Access is the introductory package to the DStv family designed to offer choice and value for money.
You can check more of the subscriptions by clicking here.
How to check DSTV subscription expiry date
We’re going to look at three basic ways by which you can do this. These are easy ways that fix perfectly into your lifestyle in order for you not to lose track of your payment schedules among other things.
How to check DStv due date via SMS
- Go to message on your phone to create a new message.
- Type the message as follows: DD followed by the first ten digits of your DStv smart card number.
- Send a message to 30333.
- An SMS containing the due date of your DStv subscription will be sent to your phone.
Use the DStv mobile app to check your DStv due date
- Go to your app store and download the DStv mobile app.
- After downloading the app, open it and choose Nigeria in the setup process.
- Log in with your phone number and smart card number.
- After logging in, go to your account.
- You will find your customer ID number, DStv account balance and DStv due date there.
How to check your DStv due date online
- Go to the DStv website http://ift.tt/2gZlMkQ.
- Click on “Service” at the top of the website page to go to DStv self-service.
- Sign into the DStv easy service with your smart card number and phone number or name.
- Click on “Account” once you are signed in.
- You will see your DStv subscription due date and your account balance.
Now that you know how to check whether your subscription has expired, you now have to know how you can make payments. Again, there are very simple ways to do this and Mobile Money is the simplest.
Use Mobile Money To Pay For Your DSTV Subscription
- Dial *170# and reply with 2.
- Select DStv in the menu.
- Enter Account Number.
- Enter Amount.
- Enter Mobile Money PIN.