In this article, we highlight the necessary steps you can take to change the touch sensitivity on your iPhone 6S or a later model if your device is not responding properly to commands. We have good news for you if:
- You do not fancy your current touch settings
- You feel the sensitivity is too high
- You pull up menus mistakenly
How Can I Change The Touch Sensitivity On My iPhone?
- Launch your Settings application.
- Swipe down until you get to “Accessibility,” tap it.
- Click “Touch” under “Physical and Motor.”
- Click “3D & Haptic Touch.” Be aware that depending on the phone you own, only 3D Touch might be visible.
- Activate the feature if that has not been done. Use the slider to choose your preferred sensitivity level.
You can also choose how quickly you wish the content previews and menus to be visible by choosing “Fast or Slow” under “Touch Duration.”
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel