Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
- You will need to request a name change
- You will have to be an Admin, not an editor or a fan
- The username will remain the same
See how to go about it
- Access your page on Facebook and tap “Page Settings.”
- Locate the “Page Info” way down the screen.
- Way up on the screen, tap your Page name and change it as you want. No vulgar or improper name would be allowed.
- Tap “Save Changes.” and it will immediately open a fresh prompt with more info. You will be able to edit the page name again or, Facebook will suggest changes if the name you used is not accepted.
- Review your request, and tap “Request Change.”
- That is that. Facebook presently says “Our review may take up to three days and require additional information,” therefore, you have to be ready to wait.