The Ghana Center for Democratic Development (CDD-Ghana) is an independent, not-for-profit research and advocacy think tank, working to advance democracy, good governance, and inclusive economic growth. CDD-Ghana works to complement the broader objectives of strengthening democratic governance, the principles of popular participation, and the demand for public accountability. The Center harnesses the power of evidence-based research, ideas, and partnerships to encourage dialogue, inform and influence public policy.
Department: Research, Programs, and Advocacy
Specific Duties to Be Performed:
- To provide skilled communication support to the team. S/He will support the day-to-day running of the Unit and help colleagues across the wider team deliver essential knowledge, products, and other communication materials.
- Diploma/Certificate in Video Editing
Special Skills Required:
- Demonstrable skills and experience in using Adobe Premiere, After Effect, Adobe Audition
- Ability to create engaging content /video/design concepts by studying/interpreting/breaking down relevant information and materials
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written communication
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and time management
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a CV, a one-page cover letter, and work samples/portfolio via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Deadline for application
Wednesday, May 25, 2022