Do you want to know more about someone? As you peruse more information, you will want to see their past criminal records. How do you do that without having to visit and call every police department in the person’s environs?
Mostly, it happens in the professional world when an employer wants to hire. That does not mean it cannot extend to other uses. We are always faced with uncertainties in life, and they mostly involve people.
So, for every acquaintance you meet, you can know more about their criminal history online. All you require is a service to help you do so. We will highlight what background check is and how CocoFinder can help you solve such queries.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
CocoFinder – The Criminal Records and Background Checks Platform
It used to be hectic back in the day when you want to verify whether someone is what he/she truly is. As you are talking for the first time, or even after a few days, the bad will never reveal until you find a way to get it.
That is where web-based platforms like CocoFinder come to aid. It’s a website that shows you more information about people and addresses. One of the uses is running a background check to see the past criminal records and other historical details.
Once you access the website, it functions just like your favorite search engine. The input will consist of the names, city, and state. After that, hit the search button and wait for the results to appear.
What you need to get the results is readily accessible. We now have devices that connect us to the internet, and you can view the CocoFinder website from any of the enabled gadgets. That means it’s pretty simple when you want to know if someone is a lawbreaker not.
As you check for the person’s criminal records online, what should you expect?
What Do the Criminal Records Consist?
CocoFinder gives you all the details you need from the arrest to sentencing if it went that far. Here is a highlight of what you can find after the search:
- The arrests: This is where the criminal records start. For the individual to be locked up, the police will handle the process, which involves filing a report. You may, however, not take this seriously since not all arrests lead to a conviction.
- Mugshots: A mugshot is a photograph that the police take after the arrest. They are also referred to as booking photos. CocoFinder will get this one for you too.
- Court records: If the arrest proceeded to conviction, you’ll see the court case files. They will consist of everything from the accusation to the sentence.
It’s also possible to search for police records by filtering different states. If you know the precise ones where the person has lived, the search will be easier. Otherwise, you may have to deal with all the states to get the complete picture.
What you need to remember is that not all arrests lead to conviction, and detailed searches on CocoFinder can reveal so. You may not find everything since, in certain cases, the criminal records can be deleted, meaning the case is closed or the records have been destroyed.
What Else Does CocoFinder Show in the Background Check?
Apart from the criminal records, this platform will show more about the person’s past. The information may include the following depending on the present public records:
- Personal information: Here, you get the full name, aliases, if any, age, a picture if available, and the date of birth.
- Education history: You’ll get to see where the individual learned. The list will consist of all the registered schools.
- Employment history: This part tells you where the person has worked before. The data will include the firms and companies and the period if available.
- Contact information: The person’s background check will also reveal ways to contact them. They include the office address, home address, phone number, and email.
- Relatives and acquaintances: The data in this category shows you who relates to the person. It can include family, relatives, friends, business partners, etc.
- Social media: These days, we have profiles on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, among other social platforms. CocoFinder will help in getting the details for you.
Why Do You Need to Check for Criminal Records using CocoFinder?
In the current age, finding more information about someone is easy but also crucial. For CocoFinder, it works like a search engine, so there is no difficulty in using it. There are, however, vital reasons to look for criminal activities, including:
Loved One’s Safety
You have probably heard about relatives who were never close for some time. When they see each other after years, a lot is never said. So, to ensure that your brother or cousin is still the same old sweet buddy, checking for criminal records can be a good start.
You can also involve a criminal record check if your loved ones have friends you may want to know more about.
Are you a landlord with potential or current clients? Checking on the person will tell you more about the kind of person you are dealing with. It’s also a safe way of ensuring safety for the neighbors.
In the dating field, we meet people we don’t know, and there is a pressing need to learn about them. Engaging backgrounds check will prove if the person is hiding something or not.
Information about You
If you are meeting new people or getting a new job, people will also perform a background check on you. To be aware of what they will see, you can perform a background check to see the criminal records associated with you.
That way, you will know what information is publicly available about you.
Having the best site to check for criminal records online redefines how you will be searching for such information. CocoFinder depends on a large database that spreads across all fifty states in the US.
That is why it competes with the best sites that also offer criminal and other background checks. It’s simple to use, and all you need is an internet connection.
To add to this article or start a conversation, join our forum to share your opinions with other readers. For stories of this sort and more, do well to log on to www.jbklutse.com or visit us on Facebook.