Are you aware that it is possible to cure warts with items from your kitchen? Skin warts are a very rampant skin condition during childhood. Warts come from the human papillomavirus (HPV) infections and they are super contagious. See Best natural remedies for getting rid of warts:
1. Apple cider vinegar: It functions like salicylic acid and this acid is a common wart treatment that peels away infected skin. Vinegar also possesses natural antimicrobial properties that can battle HPV.
2. Banana peel: Rumor has it that the potassium in this peel can help get rid of HPV.
3. Garlic: It contains Alicin, and it destroys enzymes in harmful pathogens.
4. Orange peel: This one is not costly and it is meant to change the color of the wart, darken it and then get rid of it completely.
5. Pineapple: This fruit possesses bromelain, a mixture of enzymes that get rid of warts by dissolving proteins in HPV.