So you’ve been placed in a position to lead or supervise a project at work or some other organisation you engage with. Or you regularly find such leadership roles being thrust on you because obviously, you’re able to inspire a shared sense of purpose whenever you get to lead a team.
If you identify with any of these then, you already have one foot in the corridor — and professional training and certification as a Project Management Professional would give you the added skills and toolkit of techniques you’ll need to be the preferred or sought-after project manager.
What is Project Management?
Project Management involves applying knowledge, skills, and tools in the planning and organisation of human effort to meet the requirements needed to accomplish a project. Project managers are trusted to harness their expertise and skills in inspiring their project team(s) to have that shared sense of purpose needed to successfully carry out a project to completion. You’ll find them in every organisation either as contractors, managers, independent consultants and even regular employees.
All over the world, there’s an increasing demand for project managers as organisations are moving from routine operations and focusing more on projects.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
As a project manager, your work can send you into the following sectors and industries:
- Marketing and advertising
- Construction and engineering
- Information and Communication Technology
- Design and product development
Recommended training institution
- Small class sizes ensure interactive study sessions where each student can have the instructor’s attention when needed.
- The teaching staff are experienced industry professionals. With years of training and practical skills under their belts, they can even serve as career guides and mentors to you.
- With a host of affiliated globally recognised institutions and organisations, your certificate would never be in doubt as they come as genuine as it can be.
Certified Ghana‘s Project Management Professional course is made up of the following:
- Agile Project Management training. A methodology that uses short development cycles (or ‘sprints’) to focus on continuous improvement in the development of products or services.
- MoP (Management of Portfolios) training. Provides a set of principles, techniques and practices to introduce or re-energise portfolio management with for senior executives and practitioners responsible for planning and implementing change.
- PMP certification.
- MSP (Managing Successful Programmes) training. Creates a structured framework for organisations from all sectors and of all sizes to improve practices, offer better services and prepare more effectively for the future.
- PRINCE2 training. A de facto process-based method for effective project management used extensively by the UK Government, PRINCE2 (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is widely recognised and used in the private sector all over the world.
Contact Certified Ghana
If you’ve read this far then, it’s likely that you have the interest to undergo training with the institution; Certified Ghana.
To reach them for further inquiries and registration, you can do so via their website, or simply send an email to info[@]certifiedghana[.]com. Contact can also be made on WhatsApp and phone using these mobile numbers +233548131314 and +233246718771.
In today’s corporate environment, business evolution-minded HR Managers understand that effective project management is essential for success. For this reason, some of the most valued resources an organization can have includes project managers. And if you see yourself in that light then, strategically position yourself the right credentials to be a force within the industry you intend to operate in.