Apps can be added to your Apple Watch if you know how to. This is an added ability, and LTE Apple Watch users will appreciate this little detail because they can easily purchase and download applications without their iPhone even closeby.
How to add apps to Apple Watch
- Tap the Digital Crown to come out of your Watch face.
- Click on the App Store if you use the normal honeycomb Watch home screen.
- Or swipe to App Store if you see applications in a list instead.
- Swipe through the featured and recommend applications.
- Or, click “Search” way up on the screen to locate your preferred applications.
READ ALSO: The next Apple Watch is expected to finally get one major feature
The apps will come with a little image, their name, brief description, and star rating.
For stories of this sort and more, do well to log on to www.jbklutse.com or visit us on Facebook. To report a typo, email the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.