Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
1. Get the right location for the venue: The location must be right. It should be close to a major road, it should have a decent parking space and a great ventilation system.
2. Don’t plan too many events during the reception: There are traditional events that should go down at a wedding reception. The entrance, first dance, parent dance, toasts, cake cutting and so on. Make sure they are not excessive, so your guests do not get tired.
3. A brilliant MC: Very important. Do not hire someone that is boring.
4. Focus on food and drinks: Your guests will not forget the taste of the foods you served.
5. Good music: Knowing the right song to play at the right time is key. Get a good DJ or live band.