Staying with family is beautiful. You will have time to communicate more and create new memories with them. However, there are sacrifices to be made since you will not be having any alone time and can end up feeling stressed. See 5 ways to survive staying with the family over the holidays:
1. Breathe: Are you tired? Take a deep breath to help you relax.
2. Get some quiet time: Spending time with others 24/7 can be difficult. So from time to time, take a walk, read, sleep e.t.c.
3. Stay charged and connected: Your Wi-Fi and an internet-enabled phone will be handy.
4. Work out: It helps to relieve stress and uplift your mood.
5. Board games: You will not bored.