We go to the hotel to get temporary accommodation to rest, but sometimes we find it difficult to sleep comfortably. We can help. See 5 ways to sleep better at a hotel:
1. Get a quiet room: One on an upper floor and away from the elevators should be just fine.
2. Avoid rooms facing a pool: There will be noise.
3. Find out if the hotel is undergoing renovation: If this is the case, go to a different hotel.
4. Make sure it is a non-smoking room: If you do not smoke, the scent of old cigarette smoke will prevent your sleep.
5. Get 2 beds: Get an extra bed if you are staying in the hotel with someone else. Some people are terrible to sleep beside.