Weddings are becoming cliche and I really feel it is time to do things differently.
It is sad how lots of people spend so much on simple weddings, incorporating things that are unnecessary just because they are following the customary wedding rule books. Let’s help with our list of 5 things you should remove from your wedding budget in 2020:
1. Intricate flower arrangements: If the venue appears stunning already, what is the need for flowers?
2. An expensive gown: There is no need to spend excessively on a dress you will only wear once.
3. A convoy: Why exactly should you need this? Why that much attention? Unnecessary.
4. Wedding invites: There is WhatsApp and everyone uses it.
5. Bridesmaids: Except they will buy their own clothes, they are not so important. Meghan Markle agrees with me.