Abuja, Nigeria is known for being an expensive place. However, the truth is, there are cheap things you can do there. It does not matter what your idea of entertainment is, there is something for everyone, including you. Let’s see 5 things you can do with 5,000 naira or less in Abuja, Nigeria:
1. See a movie: There are lots of cinemas in Abuja to watch an interesting film and have some popcorn. You just need just N1000 – N1500.
2. Go Kayaking: Kayaking in National Stadium is an amazing experience for you and your loved ones. During the week, entry into Kayak Abuja is 1K. During the weekend, 2K.
3. Go on a hike: A hiking trip is quite cheap there.
4. Eat a nice meal: You will see a lot of restaurants there and a meal will cost less than 5,000 naira. A few of them are Metro Cafe, Charcoal, Food Central and so on.
5. Go paintballing: Head to the Bushfighters Paintball Arena and it will cost you just 3K.