Nigerians are known for their delicious meals from different tribes in the country. With more than 300 ethnic groups in Nigeria, the nation is surely for being one of the most culturally diverse in Africa. See 5 best foods to eat from 5 regions in Nigeria:
1. Ofe Onugbu: This one is from Anambra state. Every occasion in the state is not complete without this soup and it can be enjoyed with either eba or fufu.
2. Afang soup: The Efik tribe in Akwa Ibom and the people of Cross River state blessed us with this one. If you ever find yourself in Akwa Ibom or Cross River, you need to try it.
3. Ofe Akwu: Even if it is very popular in Anambra, it is enjoyed across the Eastern states Nigeria. It can be eaten with rice.
4. Pounded Yam & Egusi: Ondo state indigenes gave us this one. It is delicious.
5. Black soup: This is a popular soup from Edo state. It is prepared with bitter leaf and efirin (scent leaf). You can eat it with any kind of swallow.