As a man of faith, there are times when it is difficult to relate to the world. The values of His promise are not reflected in the day-to-day outside of our own experience. For example, fashion is a field that is lacking in products that speak to a person of faith. Once in a while we see the institution address religion, but almost exclusively from a provocative, anti-religious position that begs ignorance. Madonna and her crucifixes comes to mind, as does this year’s Met Gala in New York, where celebrities marched the red carpet in lavish costumes created in response to the prompt “Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination.” All this to say that fashion and faith rarely intersect. That is, until now. With this list of Christian-themed gifts, you’ll know exactly what to give a man of faith for any event, be it his daughter’s communion or Father’s Day.
A Christian Mug
Pouring piping hot coffee into a handsome ceramic mug is the perfect way for a man to begin a new day. With simple messages that balance truth with humility, Christian mugs give a man the means to celebrate with an affirmation of his faith every morning, in the simplest and finest way. When it’s all said and done, what better way to start a day than with God on your side and a cup of fresh coffee in hand?
Christian mugs come in different sizes, at 11, 12, 13, or 14-ounces. Per FDA guidelines, they are dishwasher as well as microwave safe. Each mug comes with a box for an aesthetic-pleasing presentation that sports an additional affirmation straight from the King James Bible. Your choices are:
- Man of God on one side; They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength (Isaiah 40:31) on the other, with a complementary gift box depicting a regal eagle swooping over the beloved verse in its entirety
- Strong is the Lord on one side; God is my strength and power (2 Samuel 22:33) on the other, with a matching complementary gift box
- God’s Direction is Always Best on one side; He will be our guide (Psalm 48:14) on the other, with a matching complementary gift box
- Anchored in Christ on one side; I Can Do All Things Through Christ (Philippians 4:13) on the other, with a matching complementary gift box
A Christian Hat
With a wealth of designs and sophisticated fonts to choose from, Christian hats are a must for any man of faith. Fashion meets faith and utility for any occasion, be it a Sunday BBQ after Church, a birthday party, or a Christmas celebration. The three factors to consider are:
- the model (trucker, baseball cap, or beanie)
- the material (twill or cotton)
- the message (Faith, Believe, Blessed)
A New Phone
To take full advantage of his new Christian apparel and accessories, gift your man of faith a new phone with a camera of unparalleled quality. This way, he can take the best photos and share with loved ones his delight in his new Christian accessories.
Every phone owner deserves an upgrade, especially those who crack their screens and can’t read the messages you send to them anymore! The new Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 offers some of the most exciting innovations in phone technology. The camera is especially interesting, with features that include but are not limited to:
- one of the best lenses available, the HUAWEI AR
- facial recognition with which you can unlock your phone with just bringing your face to the camera
- studio quality lighting with manual and automatic adjustments to guarantee a perfect photo
Software to Boost his Business
Don’t be afraid of mixing work and play when looking for the perfect gift. It’s always a good idea to give a business owner the tools to thrive, and that’s exactly what the web platform iPage can do. With a 75% discount on the usual hosting package, there’s never been a better time to purchase this hosting company’s services. Give your man of faith the means to go forth into the world and spread the Word as he sees fit with a package that contains:
- unlimited desk space
- unlimited email addresses
- 1 free domain name
A New Computer
If you’re going to give him software, may as well add a whole new machine to the mix. For active types, opt for a lightweight model like the Acer Swift 7, one of the most striking computers on the market. The good news is it doesn’t sacrifice looks for practicality. At 8.98mm, the Swift 7 is the thinnest PC ever made. As if that weren’t enough, the computer also has:
- a 14-inch touchscreen
- an integrated antenna to speed up internet connectivity
- the Windows Hello operating system
It may seem like there aren’t enough options for Christian gifts, but you just have to know where to look. Manly yet humble, these Christian products are ideal gifts to infuse faith into daily activities, and looking good doing it.