It’s the avocado craze once again as avocados are in season. So when nature gives you avos, you turn them into creamy and delicious recipes. Today i share with you three quick avo recipes you can pull anytime.
II. Avocado salad
- Cut into chunks One ripe avocado, Two ripe tomatoes, one red onion, a cucumber and a handful of cilantro
Dressing: 2tbsps of olive oil, 1tbsp lemon juice, a dash of salt and black pepper
- Mix all your chopped veggies in bowl and drizzle in your dressing just before serving. You can refrigerate and take this as a snack or a side salad to rice, and kenkey dishes.
II. Avocado toast
- First, mash up one ripe avocado(don’t mash up too much) and add a pinch of salt and black pepper.
- Toast two slices of bread
- Cut up one boiled egg
- Now spread your mashed avo on one part of your toasted bread. Top it up with your cut boiled egg. Add a squeeze of ketchup, close this with the other half of your toasted bread. Yum! Enjoy.
III. Avocado smoothie
- You will need 3 basic ingredients but you’re going to love this smoothest of smoothies. One Avocado, 2 frozen bananas and half a cup of milk.
- Put all your chopped ingredients in a high-speed blender. Feel free to add water if the consistency is thick for your preference.
Let’s see which of these will win your heart and remember there is nothing like too much avo!
Worth sharing? Please share on Facebook or Twitter. It helps more people see it.