CHANGE MANAGEMENT: A KEY TO COMPETITIVE AND SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS
Today’s competitive Business environment requires periodic reviews in systems, processes, technology and other methodologies to respond to the challenge of stimulating growth and profitability. It is only through an effective change management that the new Business environment can be sustained.
The Workshop is designed to enhance effectiveness of any change initiative and efforts with specific focus on the right fit methodology
TARGET GROUP Senior Executives, Heads of Department, Managers, HR Practitioners/ Officers, Change Project Steering Committees members
- At the end of the Workshop, participants will be able to:
- Apply Change management in a Business transformation or Improvement Project to avoid failure
- Have appreciation of effective Change management approach
- Build on existing knowledge of Change Management
- Develop understanding of the Change Acceleration Process(CAP) and the associated tools and techniques
- Acquire skills in developing a change plan with clear project actions.
- Know how to increase the effectiveness of the change efforts they are involved in or about to initiate.
- Learn how to coach groups or enterprise to apply CAP to real change or transformation initiatives.
- Eliminate ad hoc or unstructured approach to implement change or transitions to ensure success.
- Various approaches to Change Management
- Why Change management
- Learnings about successful/unsuccessful Change
- Why do Change efforts fail/derail?
- Change Acceleration Process
- Planning and Executing Change
- Creating the shared need for change
- Developing the Vision
- Mobilising Commitment for change
- Communicating the change
- Aligning the Infrastructure or Changing Systems and Structure
- Sustaining Momentum or making change last
- Applying the CAP tools and techniques in live situations to manage new Projects
Date: June 11-12, 2015
Course Fee: Full Members: GH¢ 550 Corporate Member: GH¢ 550
Student Member: GH¢450 Affiliate Members: GH¢600 Non Members: GH¢650
Venue: HR Centre, Nyaniba Estates, Accra
Mode of payment: Cheque payable to the Institute of Human Resource Management Practitioners, Ghana on or before June 8, 2015.
To register send e-mail to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org or call 030 2 767413.