Do you brush your teeth regularly? Do you use any special toothpaste to look flawless? Taking good care of teeth is very important because without teeth, life can become miserable. Everybody should brush teeth twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. Especially children should brush three times daily because children teeth are sensitive and need extra care to get rid of the cavity, germs etc. They eat any type of sweets, especially chocolates which can damage their teeth. Even, extremely cold water or ice cream and cold drink can cause a toothache. So, for all these problems, you don’t need to consult a doctor. There are some simple and natural remedies which will help you surely.
Top 10 natural teeth remedies that work are mentioned below:
1. Appropriate fat-soluble vitamins and minerals are essential for healthy and glowing teeth. If your body gets less vitamins and minerals each day, this will directly effect on many parts of your body like teeth. These minerals and vitamins not only support your body but also creates mineral-rich saliva to protect your teeth.
2. Never forget to maintain a healthy diet. A healthy diet contains fruits, vegetables, meat, milk etc to provide nutrient needed by our teeth. Acidic foods are the main cause of tooth decay because it breaks down the enamel of your teeth and increases the chances of bacteria to get into your teeth and damage. Don’t take all the acidic foods together but research well and eat timely according to diet and right consumption each day. Fruit and vegetables and sesame seeds are the perfect minerals to make saliva for your teeth. Chew sesame seeds but don’t swallow them up.
3. Make a strict routine to brush your teeth regularly. You should brush at least twice a day and you should take two minutes to brush your teeth properly. Brush your teeth from every angle. Don’t leave even a single tooth. All the germs from your mouth should be cleared effectively in the given time schedule of two minutes. Also, don’t forget your tongue and inside areas of cheeks. Bacteria builds up on those areas too after your last meal. Be sure to brush these areas to promote fresh breath.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel
4. Floss regularly to increase the quality and longevity of your teeth. This can assist in avoiding bad breath as well.
5. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water a day to keep your teeth healthy and glowing. Saliva is produced through water so it is essential.
6. Buy tongue scrapper on-line and clean your tongue and teeth gently with it, regularly. The best tongue scrapper reduces and removes the bacterial growth on your tongue that leads to bad breath. You will get rid of many diseases with the help of this.
7. Drink herbal tea every morning on regular basis. It helps in getting rid of plaque.
8. Do oil pull every morning with the help of coconut or sesame oil. This will keep your teeth healthy and whiten it to look shiny.
9. Add supplements like vitamin A, C, D, K. Add magnesium, gelatin and cod liver oil to your diet to get better nutrient supply.
10. Baby always likes to chew their hands that why good baby teether is good for your baby teeth.
All the above stated natural remedies are very much useful and everyone should follow it strictly.
Author Bio: John, Founder of Perfectbaby-guide blog, its a blog about parenting tips, parenting guide, Product reviews, news, equipment, and events.
Worth sharing? Please share on Facebook or Twitter. It helps more people see it.