I’m sure you’ve heard about GB Whatsapp from either a colleague or a friend but after reading this piece of article, you should know what GB Whatsapp is all about and if you should use it or not.
To begin, GB Whatsapp is modded Version of Whatsapp application developed by a guy called Omar. Using GB Whatsapp one can avail lot of features that are not available on Regular Whatsapp application found in the Playstore.
Features of GB Whatsapp:
- Ability to Send APK Files.
- Send a 50 Mb video instead of 16 Mb.
- Send 90 images in a single time instead of 10 images.
- Send a 100 Mb audio clip instead of 16 Mb.
- Lock for WhatsApp app and individually for the chats as well.
- Hide last seen.
- Ability to copy the status selectively.
- Hide the second ticks. Privacy options.
- Hide the Blue ticks.
- Change the app icon & notification icon from the settings.
There are other very useful features apart from those mentioned above in GB Whatsapp and it wouldn’t be bad to spice your Whatsapp with some customizations. The App is safe to use as I have personally installed the app and have been using it for some years now. The App is not available on Google Playstore and one has to download the APK file and install it from the developer’s website.
Kindly subscribe to our YouTube channel