The Wonders of “Worlas”
Richmond Worlanyo as he is known in real life, Worlas is a fecund, fine, sweet, limpid, voluble and brilliantly radiant graduate from the University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA).
He holds a degree in BSc. Accounting and works as the Personal Assistant to Mr. Kwame Owusu Danso (Airtel Sales Promotions manager) and as Business Development Manager for M.A.P Concept.
He is an astute lover of God who fellowships with Freedom House International Christian Center, Madina. He holds myriad of leadership positions from academia to ministry.
Worlas with all these qualities is an events MC extraordinaire who performs at both corporate and non-corporate events. He is hubristic, fun, has impeccable control over language and apt in delivery; no wonder he is referred to as “The Classic” because of his way of fine tuning audience into the program.
Worlas is signed to Word Mpact Records and is managed by Senzo, Edna Boakye (Director of brands), Mark Fosu (Head of creative) and Akusika Bridgette (Protocol)
Some events MC’eed by Worlas:
- BAFSA women excellence awards
- Psalmos Worship 2015
- GPHA NASPA dinner and awards night
- GPHA NASPA next step seminar
- Numerous wedding receptions etc.
Some top brands Worlas has worked with:
- Her Excellency Lordina Mahama, First Lady Republic of Ghana
- Honorable Dzifa Abla Gomashie, Deputy Minister Culture and Creative Arts
- Dr. Mrs. Beatrice Wiafe, President Breastcare International
- Mr. Jacob Adorkor, Director of Tema Port
- Esi Yankah, Presenter Esi Yankah Show
- Dr. Jeffery Bassey, Executive Director, Graduate Training Institute
- Mr. Paul Ansah, Marketing and PR manager, Tema port
- Paa Sammy, Gospel Artiste
- Ceccy Twum, Gospel Artiste
- Prince Twum, Gospel Artiste
- Prophet Alex Twum, Founder and Leader Word Vision Chapel
- Pastor Isaac Amoah-Baiden, Head Pastor, FreedomHouse Chapel
Send Worlas a mail:[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
Telephone contacts: 0266550494, 0265837722, 0267029929, 0246686962